Audition Notice for:
Artistic Synergy of Baltimore’s
This moving holiday show recreates the experience of attending a recording of a 1940s radio show broadcast on Christmas Eve during World War II.
Using period songs and stories inspired by actual veterans, World War II Radio Christmas transports the audience to another time, brought to you by such generous sponsors as Vaseline Hair Tonic and Ipana Toothpaste.
An inspiring look at strength in the face of hardship, this play is a reminder of the importance of coming together for the holidays.
Director: Bill Bisbee
Musical Director: Darwin Ray
- NOTE – Callbacks, if needed, may be added.
WHAT TO KNOW
- Show Dates & Times:
One Weekend, December 13th – 15th
Fri. & Sat. at 8pm, Sun. 3pm
- Tech week will be Sunday, December 8 – Thursday, December 12th.
WHAT TO BRING
- Headshot / Picture
- Any and all conflicts for the run of the show and rehearsal period (Conflicts for Tech Week, or show dates will not be accepted).
WHAT TO PREPARE
- About 16 bars of a song from a musical (only sheet music or pre-recorded tracks will be accepted. No Acapella Auditions accepted.)
- Dress comfortably to participate in a short dance audition
- Be ready to read from the script.
4M, 4 F, 1 M or F (6-16 actors possible)
Produced by Special Arrangement with Playscripts, Inc. (www.playscripts.com)
Please continue to check back to find out how you can be a part of our productions!